Thursday, June 8, 2017

Kat Paws Challenge



I'm hosting the monthly challenge, Kat Paws June 8-22, in the Sandra Caldwell Stamps Fans FB Group and I've chosen 4 stamps + two bonus new release stamps Sandra made just for the challenge. They are on sale for only $1.50, now through the duration of the challenge.  You can find them all HERE.  My first inspiration is #770 Beach Ball Kat I'm posting to make the Outlawz Festive Fridays Playful Kittens theme.  I colored him with Copics to match the bright DP I used from the Boardwalk Collection from BoBunny and added sand pail and shovel brads for more fun.  OOPS!  I don't think he'll be playing with that beach ball for very long.  LOL

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art June Linky Challenge, the SUYP (cats only) June Furrything Goes, and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. #59 AG.

4 comments:

  1. With it's Summer colours, this is spot on and fun too, I LOVE it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun this one is too Donna! Great colors, bright and cheery, I love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome and I love the beach ball backing :-) A super cool kitty card Donna. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    (p.s.) I went and bought me some Sandra cats to play in your Challenge hee hee )
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!