Monday, February 26, 2018

The Outlawz Progressive from Beccy's Place



Wow, it's not even the last day and here I've finished the February Outlawz Progressive challenge with a lovely image provided by Beccy's Place.  This beautiful stamp is called Wild Rose and all of Beccy's digital images come with both line drawings and precolored versions if you need a quickie.  WooHoo!  She also has clear stamp sets for those who prefer.  Beccy also offers fabulous inspiration and freebies on her Blog and a huge number of card fold tutorials.  Thank you so much, Beccy!

I really enjoyed coloring this gorgeous image with Copics and even used a bit of white pencil for blending purposes because I gotta say, I layered lots and LOTS of colors here trying to find a pleasing mix.  I also used a white gel pen and some Nuvo drops in the centers.  When I was finally satisfied, I really lucked out in finding this Spellbinders die I'd never used and miraculously, the image fit perfectly inside.  I left the sentiment off because I figured it could work for many occasions and finished the design with 3 punched butterflies (from Martha Stewart) that I shaded with Copics to coordinate and a double bow using crinkle ribbon from DL.Art.

I'm also adding this to the Beccy's Place February ChallengeDL.Art Thankful Thursday AG challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #76 AG, Dragonfly Dreams Flowers, Simon Says Monday In My Garden and the Corrosive Challenge AG.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the way you framed the image with a die. The butterflies are so pretty. thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've done a brilliant job with the colouring Donna, those flowers look like they could pop right off the paper! The layering of colour has really paid off, the image has dimension and texture and a fabulous vibrancy. The die you used is fabulous and compliments the design beautifully. What a happy surprise that it fit so perfectly! Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Donna :-) the flowers are beautiful and your colouring is fabulous! Love the decorative frame too, the whole design is stunning! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!